“I enjoy working at ARMOR-IIMAK because of the culture and focus on safety, quality, and continuous improvement. I appreciate the collaboration efforts of all the plants all over the world and their support. I am proud of what we produce and the impact our products have in so many different industries!”
Careers in the US
Want to be part of our ARMOR-IIMAK Team?
Do you value making a product that is high in quality and performance? Do you enjoy being part of a team that shares a common mission? Would you like to work for a company that cares about the safety and health of its employees?
If you answered YES, then we have something in common.
At ARMOR-IIMAK, quality and excellence begin on the inside. It’s a reflection of us.
Join our ARMOR-IIMAK Team
ARMOR-IIMAK is a great place to work for individuals who are looking for a dynamic and innovative work environment, a strong focus on collaboration and teamwork, opportunities for career development and growth, a global presence, and a commitment to sustainability. Here are some reasons why you should consider a career at ARMOR-IIMAK:
- Innovation and Technology Leadership – ARMOR-IIMAK is a global leader in the development and manufacture of thermal transfer ribbons, which are used in a wide range of industrial coding and marking applications. The company has a strong focus on innovation and is constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with its products. This means that as an employee at ARMOR-IIMAK, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be part of a team that is leading the way in the industry.
- Collaborative Work Environment – ARMOR-IIMAK values collaboration and teamwork, and the company culture is built around these principles. You will be working alongside a team of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do and are committed to achieving shared goals. Whether you are working on a new product development project or troubleshooting a customer issue, you will have the support and expertise of your colleagues to help you succeed.
- Career Development and Growth – ARMOR-IIMAK recognizes that its employees are its greatest asset, and the company is committed to investing in their development and growth. Whether you are just starting out in your career or are a seasoned professional, you will have access to a range of training and development opportunities that will help you acquire new skills and advance your career. Additionally, ARMOR-IIMAK has a strong track record of promoting from within, so you will have plenty of opportunities to take on new challenges and grow your career within the company.
- Global Presence – ARMOR-IIMAK is a global company with operations in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia. This means that as an employee, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from different parts of the world and gain exposure to different cultures and ways of working. Additionally, if you are interested in pursuing an international career, ARMOR-IIMAK offers opportunities to work in different parts of the world and gain valuable global experience.
- Commitment to Sustainability – ARMOR-IIMAK is committed to sustainability and operates with a strong focus on minimizing its environmental impact. The company has implemented a range of initiatives to reduce waste, energy consumption, and greenhouse gas emissions, and is constantly looking for ways to improve its sustainability performance. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that is making a positive impact on the environment and contributing to a more sustainable future.
ARMOR-IIMAK is a great place to work for individuals who are looking for a dynamic and innovative work environment, a strong focus on collaboration and teamwork, opportunities for career development and growth, a global presence, and a commitment to sustainability. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast-paced industry, ARMOR-IIMAK is definitely worth considering.
Life @ ARMOR-IIMAK
List of our full benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Hourly Employees Paid Weekly
- Referral Bonuses
- Safety & PPE Equipment Reimbursement
- Excellent Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance as well as, Life/AD&D Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Lunches
- Shift Premiums
- Immediate 401(k) Match
- Wellness Incentive Program & Events
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Front-loaded Paid Time Off
- 24/7 On-Site Fitness Facility
- Continued Learning Opportunities
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- ARMOR-IIMAK Safety Program
Our employees make the difference
Be part of a great team – discover your next career
Luke Scarborough – Production Manager, Hebron, KY
Jacqueline Pyc – Regional Account Manager, Amherst, NY
“I have been at ARMOR-IIMAK for 13 years. They say that talented employees stay at a company because they are paid well, appreciated, listened to, promoted, involved in decisions, mentored, and challenged. I think this speaks volumes especially when I am surrounded by employees who have been here a lot longer than I have. ARMOR-IIMAK really is a great place to work.”
Lindsey Walker – Sr. Human Resources Specialist, Amherst, NY
When I first joined ARMOR-IIMAK, I was looking to make an impact and develop along the way. Over the last seven years, I’ve been given many opportunities to diversify my skill set and grow within the organization. I’m also grateful to be part of an organization that prioritizes employee well-being and offers great benefits for me and my family!
David Lagarda – Business Integration Engineer, Amherst, NY
“I like to work at ARMOR-IIMAK because every day is different, and there are always new challenges to solve and learn from. I appreciate the company’s multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving, innovation and improvement. But the main reason that I like to work here is the people! I have been able to build great relationships that go beyond work.”
Michael Garnett – Process Improvement Technician, Hebron, Ky
“I enjoy working here because they are open to feedback and input and we are recognized for our hard work. Everyone knows your name, you’re not just a number.”
Bruce Blake – Material Distributor Lead, Amherst, NY
“ARMOR-IIMAK provides opportunities for its employees to grow personally and be part of the company’s overall growth. After 30 years, I’m still able to come to work with the confidence that ARMOR-IIMAK is growing. I’ve had the pleasure of working with many great people throughout the years—it’s been a very good experience to say the least.”
ARMOR Group is nearly a century of innovation, 42 locations and 2,450 dedicated employees around the world.
Since 1922, ARMOR Group has positioned itself as an expert in ink chemistry, printing technologies and offers of printing services and consumables. A true pioneer in the development and production of industrial inks and innovative materials, we focus our cutting-edge expertise on 5 business activities.